LM Wind Power is growing and therefore we are strengthening our team in Test & Validation with a passionate Lean engineer. As our lean engineer, you will facilitate development and implementation of improvement projects using Lean Six Sigma methodology and coach team members in the use of Six Sigma tools as our internal expert.
As our new Lean Engineer you will get to work in an environment of innovation and knowledge sharing between approximately 80 engineers and highly skilled technicians in our Test and Validation Center in Denmark and India - all highly qualified in each of their area of expertise. You will be based in our Lunderskov Office. The Test & Validation Center ensures the integrity of products, materials, methods and processes aiming at doing things right with validation and verification as basis for the development of new and existing technologies. Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead, teach and coach employees in our lean processes
- Facilitate the development and maintenance of the lean implementation plan
- Drive lean training and implement a lean toolkit using PDCA, value stream mapping, quick changeovers, Kaizen, 5S etc.
- Lead our continuous improvement events resulting in employee skills, knowledge development and KPI performance improvements
- We expect that our lean engineer has a bachelor’s degree in engineering, operations or manufacturing
- Preferably, you are a certified Lean Implementer and have a Six Sigma green belt
- You have hands-on experience using modern operational excellence and continuous improvement methods (such as Lean, TPM, 6 Sigma, TQM)
- Preferably, you have experience from the composites industry
- Ideally you have some previous experience of facilitating lean transformations in industrial manufacturing
- As a person, you are a strong communicator, with the ability to influence and work with others
- You are persistent, and have a robust personality
- You are an organized, meticulous, self-driven person, and are able to work and complete tasks independently
- You must speak and write English and Danish fluently as you will be in touch with international colleagues and customers on a daily basis
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY via the GE career portal.
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & values
Our values transcend differences. With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common values.